About Me

My photo
I'm Sharon, married to Patrick since 2003, with two small children Lewis aged 4 and Ella-mae aged 2. When i'm not looking after them!!! I'm a part time chemotherapy sister which i love and in my spare time i scrapbook and do some freelance work for do-crafts occasionally.

Thursday 6 August 2009

Had these prima paintables a while, bought from Crafty stash at the Exhall crop, and Was inspired by Tracey Hudson's paintables to finally get mine done.

A picture of me on my wedding day with my brides maids taken at Cannon Hill park, gosh i can't believe itwill be 6 years the end of this month, time really does fly, painted using a combination of Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils and Twinkling H20's.



Last week saw me finally getting to go to moxley for there monthly crop, had a fab day of me time. Here's my layout i managed to complete of lewis and his best mate Myaa. Using Sassafrass lass papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment