About Me

My photo
I'm Sharon, married to Patrick since 2003, with two small children Lewis aged 4 and Ella-mae aged 2. When i'm not looking after them!!! I'm a part time chemotherapy sister which i love and in my spare time i scrapbook and do some freelance work for do-crafts occasionally.

Friday 26 March 2010

Pure Innocence

Really loving colouring these pure innocence digi stamps by Heather Ellis a very talented illustrator, these girls are a dream to colour, i love nothing more than relaxing after the children have gone to bed with some images to colour and my promarkers! (I'm so addicted to these).

Heathers Digi stamps can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/digistampcharacters?section_id=6205520 . For those of you that love rubber stamps i know she is in the process of having some made up very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment