About Me

My photo
I'm Sharon, married to Patrick since 2003, with two small children Lewis aged 4 and Ella-mae aged 2. When i'm not looking after them!!! I'm a part time chemotherapy sister which i love and in my spare time i scrapbook and do some freelance work for do-crafts occasionally.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Eleven Months!!!



OMG i cannot believe it's been 11 months since i updated this blog! Life has been complicated these last few months, also being doing my degree which i wish i'd never commenced!

Happy Mothers Day to all had a lovely day, with my mum and family. I didn't make my mum a conventional card but this beautiful box with drawers the tutorial i got off the lovely jacqui's blog. I met her at the NEC and she was so lovely. In the box i put lip balm, earrings, necklace and money she loved it. The verse i got from here by M.S Lowndes. The papers are very old bella bella my minds eye.

TC and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is stunning. I'm sure your mum was delighted, I know I would be. Jo x

    ReplyDelete