About Me

My photo
I'm Sharon, married to Patrick since 2003, with two small children Lewis aged 4 and Ella-mae aged 2. When i'm not looking after them!!! I'm a part time chemotherapy sister which i love and in my spare time i scrapbook and do some freelance work for do-crafts occasionally.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Teddy Bo challenge


Hi all two posts in one day!
Found these beautiful Digi teddies by accident i am so in love with them. Here is my first attempt at colouring them i adore the result and can't wait to get stuck in with my next image. I'm going to enter this card in to the fortnighly challenge and this time round it's to use bows and buttons, Does one button count?! Lol. You can find the challenge here. The Digi's can be found here.I coloured the image using promarkers and again old my minds eye patterened papers.
C u Soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card, such beautiful colours. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the quote says on the card ADORE - able. Coloured beautifully. Here's hoping we will see you again at Teddy Bo Challenges. Good Luck. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaz, Gorgeous card! You have coloured this cute image beautifully and I love the ticket sentiment.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo's Challenge and hope to see you again soon :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used :0) Teddy Bo and Bea look so cute together and I love how you have coloured them :0)

    Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo's Challenge and hope to see you there again soon.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous - love the ticket and the layout - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Beautiful Coloring! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete